Here at Spring Forth Dog Services, we are committed to providing top notch dog training and dog walking services to pet owners across southeastern Massachusetts.
We are currently seeking a part-time dog walker to join our team.
The ideal team member...
- Must love dogs!
- Must be available Monday through Friday, 10:30AM-3:30PM
- Holds a valid MA driver's license, owns a reliable vehicle, & has a clean driving record
- Is capable of lifting 50+ lbs
- Has a reliable work history (animal-related employment preferred, but not required)
- Has a smartphone (or cell phone + GPS unit)
- Can pass a criminal background check
- Lives within 15 minutes of Norwood, Westwood, Dedham, Walpole, and/or Canton
- Is committed to working with us for at least 1 year (this is NOT a summer/temporary job)
This job includes...
- Maximum hours of Monday-Friday, 10:30AM-3:30PM, plus occasional evening and/or weekend consultations
- Opportunity for evening/weekend/holiday pet sitting
- Working outdoors in all sorts of weather: rain, sleet, snow, heat
- Promptly replying to communication from clients & other team members
- Compensation varies (based on walk rates), minimum $12.50/hour + bonuses
New team members will receive on-the-job training and must obtain a pet first aid certification if they are not already certified. Continuing education opportunities will also be provided.
If this sounds like the ideal job for you, click here to fill out our online enrollment form.